Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bling on the Brain

Well with all the glitter of the last card and the bling on this card, I guess I'm letting my girly girl show a bit hey! 
IMG_6688 I couldn't resist this cute image from Rubber Romance!  We all know those couples who date for what seems like FOREVAH before he pops the question and I thought this would be perfect for one of those couples when the big new is finally announced!  I couldn't resist using this ginormous swarovski crystal for the ring - it is so sparkly IRL!!!  I found the layout saved on my computer in a favorites file I have but I have to admit that I'm not sure who the original creator is so if its you - thank you!
The bazzill "polished pebbles" are really random for me - I seem to always be so symetrical but I thought they were cute just kind of scattered around the card!
The silver paper is some that was left over from my own wedding invitations 6+ years ago - LOL!, the dp is SU as is the cardstock.  The main base of the card is Bazzill white.  I colored the image with my prismacolor pencils and gamsol (although there isn't very much to color)!
Thanks for looking! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover