Thursday, December 31, 2009

Book Marks for Hubby

Andy enjoys reading while he is away working (when he's on call, he doesn't have alot to do if they're not busy).  However, he told me today that he's been using a bus ticket to keep his spot in his book and asked if I could make him 2 book marks!  My response was OF COURSE I can (a good reason to stamp - right)!
Here is the first of the two:
IMG_6614
Pretty plain Jane but I liked the little kitty and I giggled as I stamped the sentiment because when he leaves on the bus to go back to work, I always say "I'll wait for you" to make him laugh!  (He comes home every week and is only 45 min away).  The letters are embossed and the kitty has fun flock on him.
Here is a pic of the book mark in the book:
IMG_6613 Cute hey?  I figured this little guy would make him smile when he picked up his book and saw him peeking out the top!
DEETS:  Stamps:  Inky Antics, Karen Foster snap stamps; Paper:  SU whisper white, pacific point; Ink:  Dove Blender pen, SU pumpkin, basic grey, brilliance graphite black; Ribbon:  WRMK; Access:  Doodlebug Orange and Black fun flock, glue pen, corner rounder (on sale for 1.13 in the PP boutique), paper cutter. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover