Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Card for Andy

Well, I did manage to make one new Christmas card this year.  All of the ones I sent out were from my stash - I have a ton!
This Rubber Romance image reminds me of Jackie O:
IMG_6721 She's sitting there perched so perfectly on that GINORMOUS gift!  This card is so sparkly IRL.  The dp is SEI.  The dp that is paper pieced on the gift is pearlescent and the background paper has glitter on some of the snowflakes.  This image is a significant size so I went with a square card which gave me a little more room for embellishment.  I didn't want anything too frufru since the paper is so glittery and the image itself is so elegant so I decided on these wide ribbon tabs and the glittery snowflake in the bottom left hand corner.  I colored the image with my prismacolor pencils and gamsol.  The underskirt of her dress is glittered with dazzling diamonds, as is the big ribbon around the package.  I used my ruby stardust glitter pen to color her head band, her lipstick, her shoes and a border around the edge of her skirt.  I painted her bangles with a silver opaque pen and her necklace was created with tiny swarovski crystals.
Here is the inside of the card - wink:
IMG_6723i I thought this cute little sentiment was a perfect way to finish off this card for my husband!
Thanks for dropping by! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover