Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gimme Some Loooove

January 1st Paper Pretties will be releasing Sending You Love.  This was our Stamp of the Month for December and I just love her!  Here's a little card I made up real quick to get you excited!
IMG_6844 
Remember those GINORMOUS sets of Fiskar's decorative scissors that we all HAD to have when they came out - LOL!  Well, I got them too and very rarely use them but I did pull out the jigsaw ones to do up the edge of this white mat.  Since Sophia is getting ready to send out her valentines I figured that the postage stamp effect would look cute!
I'm also very proud of myself for using, yet again, 2 things I've had in my stash and haven't used - the build a brad from SU & my swiss dot cuttlebug folder.  See my cutey patootey brad on the corner?  I used my circle punch to punch out one of the little circles from Sophia's "wallpaper" and made it a coordinating brad - I just love these!
The pink flower is from Queen & Co. and you can find the collection on sale for 45% off HERE. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover