Thursday, December 31, 2009

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful...

It is soooo cold here today, -30C - Brrrr!  I have a Snowangel for you today!
IMG_6845 
I'm loving this set this year!  This was one of the very first Paper Pretties' stamp sets to be released and now that we have Snowflake Kisses in Rubber - I love it even more!!!  This card is really sparkly in real life - I can't help it - snow sparkles - it just has to!!!
My favorite glitter for snow is the Martha Stewart crystal fine glitter.  It shimmers more than sparkles and it looks so real!  I of course had to add some liquid applique and then these shimmery sparkly beaded snowflakes that I have - LOVE them!
Have a cozy warm day!
PS - did you notice Sophia's candy cane tights - just makes my heart happy! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover