Thursday, December 31, 2009

Twins!

Of course I have a special place in my heart for twins (because we have a set).  Although we really determined from the beginning not to dress them the same, etc.  We really feel that they are individuals and try very hard not to compare them to each other etc.
I have this sweet little house mouse stamp that I just love - I've actually used it in their scrapbooks!
IMG_6908 
Since we have 4 boys, all the baby stuff I seem to stamp is with boy colors so I thought it would be fun to do a twin girl card.
I used my copic markers to color this image.  The sentiment is from Stamping Bella.  The dp is Amy Butler.  Ribbon from my stash, C/S - bazzill.
Have any good twin stories?  I'd love to hear them! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover