Saturday, January 2, 2010

All Grown Up

Wow, this whole digi scrapping thing has really taken a toll on the old emotions - lol!  Looking back at all these pics of my boys really tugs at the heart strings - time gone by so quickly, moments that are only memories now.
I have a few more pages to share with you - I hope I'm not boring you with all these pics of my kids and for you card makers out there - don't worry - I'm still making cards!!!
Here is my week 3 bonus layout:
Growing Up web The journalling says:  time has flown by as you have been growing up.  I guess you'll always be my little boy.  I still enjoy the time we spend together.
this is Isaiah when he was 14 - 3 years ago - wow - he's really changed in the last 3 years - he kind of still looks like a little boy here and he definitely looks like a young man now - lol! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover