Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another Sarah Kay

Here is another Sarah Kay image that I just felt I couldn't live without - LOL!  Seriously, I felt the breath leaving my lungs, I was gasping for air at the check out and knew that if I didn't hit pay now I would pass out right then and there and need emergency life saving measures - lol.  Okay, well you know that my DH is a paramedic so I can't say I would have fought off the mouth to mouth ;0).
Okay, enough of that - getting back to the image.  I thought this cute little girl was adorable.
DSC_0033
I used some Webster's paper combined with this amaizing flourish velvet paper and this luscious ivory velvet ribbon.  YUM!  There are real swarovski crystals in the corners of the main image.  Love this! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover