Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Epitomy of Girls

I made this card for a challenge on Mo's blog - a glitter challenge - LOVE glitter!  I had some images already printed on my desk waiting to be colored and so I went to town.
DSC_0756 I seriously, can hardly stand it!!!  I think this image is just the epitomy of little girly!!!  Its hard to tell from the pic but their wings are glittered, their tutus are glittered, their wands are glittered, the flowers in their hair are glittered and there are pearls on the flower - that counts - kind of!  The pink mat is also a shimmer c/s.  I LOVE this basic grey dp and I added some pink satin ribbon to finish it off.  I thought about adding more but bling or something else but I just love the simplicity of the card how it is.   How cute are these little girls?  Just look at their fat little legs in those pink tights!!!
I used my cuttlebug swiss dot folder to emboss the front of the card and colored the image with copic markers!
Thanks for dropping by, I hope this card makes you smile as much as it did me! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover