Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Fan-tastic Peak

Hi Everyone, I'm back today with another Prettie Peak for you!  We're so excited to preview our Fan-tastic Sophia for you. She will be our February stamp of the month!


Be sure to stop in and see what Jennifer & Heather have whipped up for you today and don't forget to join us in the Paper Pretties party forum for our release party on Jan 15th at 7pm cst.  Did you follow through the blog hop yesterday to collect your clues and enter to win our entire release.  All the details for that are in yesterday's post! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. OMG, this is adorable. I love the colors you used. I love how you layered the oval on the label nestie. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be one of my faves and can't wait to use it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I LOVE the card. Did you see the new Asian Cuttlebug folders, will go great with her!!!! When do we get her??? Yes, I am impatient!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so pretty!! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring, Christie! I am totally in love with her!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover