Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Few of Our Favorite Things...

We are going to have a little bit of fun this month - we have coordinated our Prettie Peaks for you to go with the words from My Favorite Things!!  You'll have to check the Prettie Girls' blogs all this week to be able to see all of the crazy inspiration. 
I'm kicking the Prettie Peeks off with "Raindrops on Roses".  Here's a peek for you of one of our new sets called Sassy Shoes:
DSC_0021 I used some flowery paper as well as using our rose on the toe of my shoe!  I added some glitter to the rose so that it glistens like flowers do after they've been rained on!
This card was so fun to make and I can't wait to see more of this set!
All of our new sets will be released on November 1st at 8:00 pm EST at our party in the Paper Pretties Forum.  Be sure to join us then for more inspiration, chatting, sharing and giggles!
Now hop on over and say hi to Danielle and see what she has come up with for her part of the song!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover