Saturday, January 2, 2010

For Dr. Mom & Dad

A while ago I showed you the thank you cards I made up for our friends who just had a baby boy.  Well, I made up another little something for them but its really more for Mom & Dad than it is for baby!
Here it is:
DSC_0013 I LOVE this new image - Happy Birth Day which we will be releasing at Paper Pretties on October 1st!  How cute is that lamb and birdie???
Here is the inside:
DSC_0012 The inside contains 6 coupons for babysitting!
Here is a side view:
DSC_0014 I was pretty happy with how this turned out and I hope she'll like it! 
Now be sure to visit the other Prettie Girls' blogs to see what they have in store to show off for our release on October 1st.
Please be sure to join us at 8EST in the Paper Pretties' Forum for our Stampin In Your Jammies release party! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover