Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Spring - Um, Isn't it Winter??

I have another Mo Manning image to share with you today!  I am seriously in love with these images - its just wrong, the only thing that is saving me is that the digi images are soooo much less expensive than a stamp is.  Unfortunately I find them much more time consuming to work with than a rubber stamp.  Rubber is my fav- in case you missed it - :0).
I couldn't resist using this springy image for this card: 
DSC_0745 Is she the cutest or WHAT???  So, yes, it is winter and the snow will be coming but as I sat in my stamp room with the sun beaming in, I couldn't resist wishing for Spring to return - even though I LOVE Christmas and defintiely don't want spring to come before Christmas!!!
Hope you have a happy spring kind of day!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover