Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

To all my fellow Canadians and to everyone else out there too - Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year.  It marks the changing of the seasons, the ushering in of autumn, the sharing with family and friends and most of all the recollection of all the many things to be thankful for!
This year at the top of my list is definitely being able to share this holiday with my husband and kids!  Last year, we were living apart and the boys and I celebrated alone.  I am so thankful that God always provides for us.  He knows better than anyone what we need and when we need it and I am so thankful that we are all together again.
Pilgrim
Here's a little Thanksgiving card for you all made with Pilgrimage. If this weekend isn't when you're celebrating (or even if it is) take some time for shopping and be sure to hop on over to the Paper Pretties boutique today to take advantage of our BIG Thanksgiving Sale.
Canadian Girl and all Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas sets are on sale for 20% for this weekend - Oct 9 - 12! No coupon needed, the stamps have already been marked down for you! 
Once again Happy Thanksgiving, and even if you aren't a Canadian, take time today to be thankful! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover