Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hope She Likes the Deets!!

We're back to celebrate another Prettie Girl's birthday!  This time we're sending some big birthday love out to Jennifer!
I decided to bring the flowers this time - after all - every birthday girl needs some flowers right???
6145-20_pink_rose_gift_wrap
I used this pic as inspiration for my card - which has a ton of details on it - I hope Jennifer likes it:
DSC_0750
I love images that I can have a lot of fun with - kind of makes me feel like I'm playing with Barbie again - I always loved the earrings, shoes, purses, etc not just her gorgeous outfits!  I used our Bubble Time stamp which will be released on January 1st.  Here are a couple pics of some extra love:
DSC_0006
Ever since we designed this stamp, I've had the idea of using flower soft on the mat.  I love the fluffy look it gives.  It looks kind of sparse in this pic when its so close up but it looks so cute on the card.  I also added some pearls for the "lids" of the bottles.
DSC_0751
I used my liquid applique and glitter to make the bubbles look real.
DSC_0753
Her towel is even fuzzy!  Right down to the green stripe!
I used my opaque silver pen for the feet of the tub and added crystal effects to the rim of the tub to make it look like the shiny enamel!
Now head over to Julie's blog and see what she came up with for Jennifer's birthday and then don't forget to stop by Jennifer's blog and leave her some birthday love!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover