Saturday, January 2, 2010

Im Askeerd!!! & Blog Candy

Very askeerd that I'm going to very easily become very addicted to digital scrapbooking!!!  I decided to dip my toes in the water and ooooohhhhh, my goodness....
I have always been a hard core old fashioned scrapbooker, swearing I would NEVER go digital - it just doesn't look authentic!!!
I started to read snippets about how others like me tried it and now will never go back.  OH NO!  So I did it.  I headed over to Jessica Sprague's web site and took her free how to get started class.
Here is my VERY first digi page:
Very first page resized I was completely thrilled with how it turned out!  Then I started looking at hybrid scrapbooking.
For the bit of research I've done, the thoughts I had were different than what seems to be the trend.  What I absolutely love about the digi page is that I didn't have to worry about going to print out the photo to put on there.  I just played with it on my 'puter.  The thing I'm thinking I might like is to add my own ribbon, chipboard, etc after I print the initial paper with the pic on it.  On the other hand, the digital scrapbooking completely eliminates the bumbs that are formed in the pages surrounding by the 3 D embellies ....
So, I'm not sure what I'll do yet.  I do have VERY expensive baby albums and a wedding album that I've purchased that I'll definitely want to use so we'll see. 
Now to go research 12 x 12 printers - yikes!!!
If you like to scrapbook, I'd love to know what your preference is and why.  If you can answer those two questions as well as give me a link to any really good tutorials or your favorite digi store I'll enter your name for some yummy 6x6 printed paper for blog candy on the 25th!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover