Saturday, January 2, 2010

Its a Surprise!!!

I was so thrilled when Wendy asked me to participate in a birthday party for my friend Char!  Word is she doesn't like to celebrate - her and Andy both - hmph!  So we're doing it up big as a surprise for Char!  She is really really old too! which means she needs lots and lots of birthday wishes!
Here is our color map:
Blogtour%20cupcake[1]
 I strayed a little but I think she'll like my card nevertheless:
DSC_0037
In all seriousness, Char, I wish the happiest birthday yet and hope that allllll of those secret birthday wishes that will make your heart dance like Snoopy come true!!
Happy Birthday Girlie!!! 
Now, wait, don't leave here before you see all the other b-day cards Char's other friends have made - here's the list and at the end make sure you stop by and leave Char some b-day love!!!
Ashley
Carly Robertson
Dana White
Jessica Diedrich
Nancy McKinney
Krissy Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover