Saturday, January 2, 2010

LOVING Mo

I have been seeing these Mo Manning images around for a couple of months and I instantly fell in love with them the very first time I saw them!  So, I caved and hopped over to Mo's blog to check them out and purchased a few of her digital images - if you know me at all - you know that is a BIG deal because I am not a fan of digital images.  I like having a physical stamp to work with and stamp over and over and after experimenting with both extensively - rubber is definitely my preference.
Okay, back to the image! 
I came up with this little card:
DSC_0022
 How TOTALLY cute are these two?  OMGOSH!  I love so many of her images.  I'll definitely be playing some more with these images!
All the little details:  Stamps:  Elzybelle's sentiment; C/S:  turquoise, white, not quite navy; Embellies:  AC brads, Heidi Swapp snowflake, unknown velvet ribbon, sparkly glitter glue, nesties, EK success punch.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover