Saturday, January 2, 2010

Once Upon a Time...

...isn't that how all good stories start? I remember being a little girl and knowing that if a story started with Once upon a time, it would always end with Happily Ever After - those were my favorite kind of stories then and they still are today!!!
DSC_0001  This is our last day of Prettie Peeks and today I used Story Time for my card.  I just love little Sophia laying on the floor reading her story.  What do you think she might be reading - Robin Hood?  Cinderella?
Be sure to check out the other Prettie Girls' blogs today to see what they have to show you and be sure to join us tonight at 8 EST in the Paper Pretties forum for chatting, challenges and maybe even some prizes ;0)!
Also, don't forget that our ABC special started today!!!  Don't miss out on the savings on those sets you've had your eye on.  You can read all the details here! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover