Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oops I Did It Again

Yep, I did it again.  Gosh, can I just tell you how much fun this is!!!  I signed up for another of Jessica Sprague's classes and here is my week one project.
Week 1 benjamin web only This one is a little plain and very flat looking to me but its only week one right?  The journalling reads:  I would never had guessed that when I had 9 month old twins I would be sooo excited to be having another baby.  You were such a SWEET SURPRISE!  One that I never imagined but one that I will love forever.
I think this would be so pretty with real ribbon and a real chipboard star!  I'm excited to see how my digi scrapping changes and evolves and I'm really excited to learn more advanced techniques to bring layouts like this to life.




 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover