Thursday, January 7, 2010

PWC85

Hi my Prettie friends!  I am so sorry this blog is so late!  We have had some tragedies in our community and I was called into work and have been a little exhausted by the whole ordeal!
Anyway, here is my card for Prettie Wednesday!

This week was a sketch challenge!


I love being challenged to make out of the ordinary measurement cards - I slip into a rut of the standard A2 or square alot so this was fun!
Play along with us and upload your card to the Paper Pretties gallery in the weekly challenges album and you could win a $15.00 gift certificate to the boutique!  Be sure to put pwc85 in the keyword!
Now, if you haven't already, make sure and hop on over to the other Prettie Girls' to see what they have come up with for you!  Next stop if Julies blog!  Happy Hopping!

The little details:  designer paper:  papersalon - snowday - you can find it HERE ON SALE!; stamps:  snowbunny; cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, purple gem brads, nesties, copics. Pin It

1 comment:

 
Pin It button on image hover