Saturday, January 2, 2010

September Prettie Peeks!

Today marks the day we are revealing Prettie Peeks for our September 1st.  We will be releasing 5 new sets that we are hoping you are as excited about as we are!
My peek for you today is using our new set GAME ON.  For any of you that have gamer husbands or sons, or brothers this set is a must have.  Ever since we've started on this set, I've had this picture in mind so for my peek I decided to do up this scrapbook page:
Christi Thorsen Pretties Sneak Peek Day 3 073009 001 This is my little Benjamin laying on his belly playing video games with Daddy.  You can see his "bunny" laying to the right of him - also on his belly - lol!  The caption reads Daddy's Little Gamer.  I just love this set and know I'll use it alot for birthday cards when our boys get invited to birthday parties!
Here's a close up where you can see th images a little better:
Daniellebdaycs The set comes with 3 images and 5 sentiments!
Be sure to check out the other prettie girl's blogs to see their peeks and join us on Sept 1st at 8 EST for Stampin In Your Jammies where we'll release all 5 of the new sets! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover