Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Late, I'm Late...

and today is a very important date.  My friend and fellow Prettie Girl Frances is having a birthday today.  I recognized and loved Frances' work from very early on in my stamping experience.  Her style and attention to detail along with perfectly coordinated elements and balance on a card are second to none.  Frances has been a joy to get to know and work with.  She puts her all into every peice of work she creates to ensure a flawless and beautiful outcome.  If you've ever been lucky enough to receive one of Frances' cards you'll understand exactly what I'm saying, but even just looking at them on her blog and other forums will awe you.
At Paper Pretties, Frances is famous for her amazing sketches which we use for our first challenge every month.  They are so much fun to work with!
Frances, it has been a pleasure to get to know you and work with you.  I wish the most amazing day filled with wonderful surpises!  Happy Birthday!!
The Prettie Girls are holding a birthday hop for Frances so keep on hopping to see their creations and birthday wishes for Frances and then don't forget to end the hop by wishing Frances a Big Happy Birthday over at her blog.
Your next stop is Julie!  Happy Hopping. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. awww Christie, you almost made me cry reading that :) .... So glad to be on your DT

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover