Monday, June 7, 2010

Happy Prettie Birthday

I'm late, I'm late!  I am so sorry I'm late in wishing Jane a great big happy birthday.  It has been such a joy to work with Jane and get to know her.  I hope your day is everything you are wishing for my friend!
Here are some yummy cupcakes to get you in the Birthday mood. 
Don't forget to stop by and wish Jane a big Happy Birthday.  Now, continue on our birthday hop and see what the other Prettie Girls have come up with.  Jules is the next stop on your journey. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. YUMMY!!! The house all in order?? Kids ok, no broken bones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I LOVE cupcakes and these look absolutely scrumptious! Thank you!! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cupcakes are so cute! And delicious! Yum! Emma.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover