Monday, July 5, 2010

Front Doors

I have a TON of personal stuff to share with you:  pics from the carnival and Isaiah & Elizabeth's grad but in addition to that I've been thinking about how to make my blog more interesting.  I, of course, will continue to post paper crafting projects but I thought it might be fun to incorporate some other areas of interest into my blog and one of mine is interior decorating so I'm going to start this series with an appropriate subject - the front door.  I've heard that this is a pretty important feature in the exterior of your home.  There are lots of design experts that say your front door should be painted a different and darker color than your home. 
Here are some of my favs in no particular order:

So what do you think of these doors?  Which one is your fav?  Have any front door decorating tips you'd like to share?
If you have a great front door, one that is particularly interesting, one that has been recently painted or decorated, or one that you just think is special I'd LOVE to see it.  You can upload your pic here:

Can't wait to see what your friends and family see when they arrive at your home. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover