Monday, December 27, 2010

Is Anyone Out There????

I don't know if anyone is out there anymore but if you are, you are very very loyal - lol!  Its been soooo long since I posted.  Truthfully, life has gotten so busy with these 4 boys of ours that I just haven't had time to do any type of hobby activity at all.  Until last night that is!  My DH insisted that we head down to our den where his video games and my stamping stuff are and spend some leisure time together.  So I stamped like crazy to try and replenish my Christmas cards for next year.  Over the next few days I'll show you what I came up with - many of which were inspired by the amazing blogs I visit all the time!
So, here is the first card:
Ingredients:  swiss dot cuttlebug folder, pti inks, swarovski crystals, mft die, and snowflake punch.

Simple but pretty.  Completely describes our weather here today - a good day for snuggling in and hmmm, stamping I think!  I hope you all had an amazing Christmas surrounded by those you love! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting...I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well, with 4 blessings who are all so handsome, I'm sure your holidays have been filled to the brim.

    I can't wait to see what you came up with for next year..I still am working on this year's so I can't plan ahead LOL

    Here's hoping 2011 brings you incredible joy and happiness.

    D.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover