Sunday, January 16, 2011

A New Home!

I've had a few requests lately for "congratulations on your new home" cards so I thought I'd make some of those to have on hand.  Here is the first one:
This card was super simple but turned otu really pretty.  This is another stamp I got while on vacation this summer.  It is a Hero Arts image.  I stamped it in black on vanilla and added stickles to all of the 'crystals' and the 'flames' of the candles.  The strip along the bottom is basic grey and the ribbon is some that I had on hand!  The inside has a Paper Pretties sentiment in it that says, Congratulations on your new home.  I think it turned out (once again) simple and beautiful - I'm wondering if that might be my new mo - lol!  Well, when it comes to cards anyway!
Now that its the new year - have you made any new years resolutions and if you have, how are they going?  We're half way through January and I'd love to hear how you're doing!  My resolution this year was to use what I have!  Basically, that is what it is.  I'm not going to stock pile groceries, I'm going to check the cupboards to see what I can use that I already have.  I'm not buying stamps or supplies until I am using what I already have!  I feel really good about living a more frugal lifestyle and being a good steward of all that God has abundantly blessed us with!
Can't wait to hear what you're hoping for this year! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover