Thursday, February 3, 2011

In Case You Didn't Know...

Its SALE-A-BRATION time at Stampin Up!  This is the biggest and best promotion of the year and it runs through to the end of March.  During Sale-a-bration, with any $60.00 purchase, you get to choose a FREE stamp set, ribbon, designer series paper, definitely decorative element OR 1 of many choices of stamp sets from the big idea book and catalogue!  You can also earn sets by hosting a workshop!  Yep, 'Babes & Brownies' - just invite some of your best friends over and I'll do all the rest!  Call me today to book your Babes & Brownies night!
If you want to have a look at what you can earn free just click on the Sale-a-bration catty below to do your shopping or click the one in the right hand column to download it and make your wish list now!



To wet your appetite I have to show you this adorable card that my upline and darling friend Corinne Somerville sent me:
How GAWGEOUS is this!!!  It was made with one of the Sale-a-bration sets you can get FREE - did I mention you could get it FREE!  In our current economy anything FREE is not only rare but good!  There are many other great options to choose from as well for your free gift!
What are you doing still here?  Go and download that catty and start making your wish list, look at your calendar and CALL ME or email me to book your very own Babes & Brownies night! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christie, this is really beautiful!! I am now following you on your blog. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with Bliss set. I'm following you...
    Amy
    amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover