Friday, February 4, 2011

Make a Wish

I have a big stack of pre-stamped images that I'm trying to use up!  Remember my New Year's resolution - use what you have!  I do have an alterior (sp?) motive - I'm trying to use what I have so I can get NEW stuff - LOL!  I just can't get more stuff with a clear conscience without either using up or getting rid of stuff I already have!  This is a Paper Pretties image that I had in my drawer:
Turns out that alot of Benjamin's friends in kindergarten are girls so this will be perfect for the next little girl's birthday party!!
Deets:  c/s:  memory box; dp:  basic grey; ink:  memento black, copic markers; access:  EK success punch, PTI ribbon, diamond stickles, nesties!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to call me or email me about that Babes & Brownies we can set up for you! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover