Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yellow Yikes!

This yellow was a littttttle bright!  I do like this color combo but should have used a more muted yellow.  I think the black on the flowers looks a little harsh as well so I maybe should have stamped it in grey! 
I did add some black glitter to the center of the flowers which is tough to see in the pic.  I love the sentiment stamped across the tag and the grey!  The stamp set is anther oldie by SU called watercolor garden.  The yellow c/s was embossed with a sizzix texture plate and the ribbon is from my stash.  The tag is really old as well and the punch used on the black is a fiskars paper edger!  Thanks for stopping by today! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks bright and cheery! Great job! #271 following from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover