Thursday, August 2, 2012

Recipes By Design

I hope you are all having a fabulous summer enjoying the beautiful weather!  Its always a great time to enjoy the company of family and friends.  Often we find ourselved grilling out, attending pot lucks and spending lots of time enjoying meals with others, collecting the recipes that we know we just HAVE to make again!  And, if you're like me, you've found a million recipes on pinterest you've tried and have become family favorites!
Based on that, I'm so excited to host a Recipes By Design workshop for you! 
You will leave with the following:  64 Recipe cards, 8 divider cards, 1 cooking tips card, 11 sheets of self adhesive die-cuts and a A unique, heavy-duty, laminated box which converts to a recipe card stand, wipes clean, and will stand up to kitchen wear; everything you need to cook in style. When you're not using it, the magnetic-close lid keeps it all together neatly.  Personalize your recipes with your own distinctive style. Makes a great wedding, or bridal shower gift, a keepsake for a daughter, daughter in law or just a functional way to store and organize your favorite recipes.  How cute is this:

Our workshop will be on August 20th at 7pm at my place!  This is a great opportunity to get together and hang out with other ladies and be productive at the same time! 
Please email me by August 6th to register for this exciting class!  The class must be prepaid by August 6th.  I'd be happy to drop by and pick up your payment or you can drop it off at my place.  I look forward to creating something fun together!  Email me or call me today!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover